Thursday, June 30, 2011

hang loose together, or fall apart tight


It's not a mullet. OK?

 My hair is gray in the day time and brown in the night time. It depends also on weather, and if it is cloudy or sunny. Kathea took this photo last night. 
Kathea incidentally is the woman who saved my life with CPR 14 years ago. I am on a new quest, which is the same one I was on before. Stay in the now, help others, and just try to be myself. Being myself is the easiest part, because I know the role pretty well, and it is a role I enjoy. Tomorrow I am gonna try my hand at softball again. I hope I can get to play third base. I have a few theories that make me an easy going guy. One is the Hawaiian phrase, HANG LOOSE. The other just seems to be DON'T LOOK FOR PROBLEMS; LOOK FOR SOLUTIONS TO PROBLEMS


No comments:

Post a Comment